The risk of spreading communicable viruses at childcare centers is high because of the frequent sharing of toys, electronic equipment, games and other items. It is challenging to keep items sanitized. With the ZONO, teachers can sanitize items throughout the day, without taking time away time from teaching and caring for their students, creating a healthier environment for children to learn and grow.
The ZONO can sanitize:
- Toys such as legos, dolls, wooden blocks, cards, and puzzles
- Electronic equipment
- Craft supplies, including crayons, markers, and glue sticks
- Stuffed animals
- Dress up clothes and hats
- Paper, plastic, and cloth books
- Crib mattresses, mats, linens, and rugs
- And many more items
What makes the ZONO better?
- requires no attention from staff during the sanitizing cycle.
- sanitizes one quarter to one half of the items in a classroom in 30 minutes.
- requires no wiping or rinsing of times.
- leaves no residue on items.
- sanitizing does not damage or discolor items.